The Journey to Kennedy

This is about our daughter Kennedy Grace in Vietnam and the journey to bring her home.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Last time before I go!

This will be my last post before I leave for Vietnam. I am ready to go but I am going to miss my family very much. We did get skype and webcams so we can actually talk and see each other, so hopefully that will make missing them a little easier.
Six days until I meet our angel Kennedy Grace. It seems surreal. I can't wait to hold this precious gift from God in my arms!
Please pray for safe travel there and back. That everything runs smoothly over there so we can come home sooner. And please pray for my husband and children while I am gone.
One more thing. I have an awesome husband. A lot of women would not be able to leave there homes and families for a couple of days let alone three weeks and know the house would still be standing when they came home. I am priveledged and honored to say I can! Also knowing my church family and good friends will be there for them also helps.
Thank you God for all of these blessings.

He will keep in perfect peace all those who trust in him,whose thoughts turn often to the Lord! Isaiah 26:3

6 Comments:

  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger Neil, Amy and The Girls said…

    Thank you so much for sharing your blog with us. It has been so interesting to follow your journey so far. I am looking forward to hearing about your trip to meet precious Kennedy Grace! Our family will be praying for you and yours in the weeks to come. Congratulations and God Bless!!

     
  • At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Elaine~
    I'm so excited for you. We'll be watching your journey every day. I know you're beyond ready to hold Miss Kennedy! May God bless your travels!
    Connie

     
  • At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so very excited for you & I will keep you and your whole family in my prayers. I can't wait to hear all about your trip!

     
  • At 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    May God bless your trip dear friend as you journey to Vietnam to meet Kennedy. I know how much you will miss your family and how much they will miss you. Can't wait to hear that you have arrived safely in Vietnam and have met Kennedy.
    Thank you for the privilege of sharing the journey via your blog!
    Kim

     
  • At 8:34 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    Wow - I'm so excited that you are leaving!!! I can't wait to see pictures and to see you all at the airport!

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Elaine, I'm just sitting here with tears in my eyes thinking about you right now! You are no doubt already well on your way to Vietnam and I want you to know that I'll be sending prayers up like crazy while you're gone! I can't believe that you'll be in Ninh Thuan in just a few days. I am envious of you for that. It will be an amazing day when we return there as a family (LONG from now!)to see Olivia's first home. Give Kennedy a big kiss from us and we can't wait to see her again (and the rest of you!)soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home