The Journey to Kennedy

This is about our daughter Kennedy Grace in Vietnam and the journey to bring her home.

Friday, November 03, 2006

My Blessings!


My blessings! Three handsome sons, three beautiful daughters {Jordan is holding Kennedy's picture), and a precious grandson and grandaughter.
I can be having the worse day and I look at them and they help me remember how good God is.
People ask me if there is any difference in the love I feel for my birth children and my adopted children. NOT AT ALL! I love them all the same; uncondtionally! Each one is somone special. Each one is God's perfect creation. If anyone ever doubts that there is a God just look in the eye's of a child. How ever God plans for you to create your family.. through birth, adoption or both, one or ten, remember it is all wonderful!

I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him.
1 Samuel 1:27

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home