The Journey to Kennedy

This is about our daughter Kennedy Grace in Vietnam and the journey to bring her home.

Monday, August 14, 2006

The waiting game

This is our third adoption and you would think by now I would be use to the wait. Reality is it never gets easier. You have a child that you want to bring home, you hurry up with all the paper work and then you wait. I have to keep reminding myself that in Gods perfect time she will come home. In the mean time we stay busy getting things ready for the arrival of our precious Kennedy.
Friends from our church are having a baby shower for us, that is always fun. A friend has given me some cute clothes so my daughters and I "oooh and aaah " over those. I have been doing the baby registering. I have bought a few things not many. Did I mention I hate waiting?
The first families are in Vietnam receiving their children. We wait to read updates on their blogs so we can for a moment live vicariously through them.
My youngest daughter does not understand why we have to wait so long. She wants "babygirl" home now! So do I sweet heart, so do I.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:24 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    Hi Elaine! I saw your post on Erin's site and thought I would take a look at your blog. Kennedy is gorgeous and I pray that travel comes quickly.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home