The Journey to Kennedy

This is about our daughter Kennedy Grace in Vietnam and the journey to bring her home.

Friday, September 29, 2006

A Bump In The Road

I found out this week we probably will not travel until January or maybe even February! I was shocked! You would think I would be more prepared. In the previous post I was concerned about traveling during Christmas, now I would give anything to travel during Christmans! After getting over the initial shock and dissapointment and shedding a few tears I remembered God is in control of this journey, not me. He knows when Kennedy is coming home. It is just so hard. With each tick of the clock she is growing up and we are missing out.
The bright part of the week was going to the airport and being there for the arrival of Sarah and Avi Joy, two beautiful angels from Vietnam and also from the same orphanage as Kennedy! I also was able to meet Luke a handome little guy who came home from Vietnam last month and also from the same orphanage! They were so beautiful, these three treasures from Vietnam.
In a few months our baby girl will be home, forever.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    Oh, Elaine! I hope Kennedy comes home soon! Sorry to hear there might be a delay.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home