The Journey to Kennedy

This is about our daughter Kennedy Grace in Vietnam and the journey to bring her home.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Thankful

Do you ever have days where you are just so thankful that it is almost overwhelming? You know the feeling. You would love to find every person that has ever helped you at any point in your life and say "Thank you." I think about how God has blessed me and my family in ways that you can't explain you just know without a doubt you are blessed.
Today I had an anxious moment about how in the world we are going to come up with the rest of the money we need for this adoption. There I go again taking control away from God. Have you ever noticed how when you take matters into your own hands things don't work out like you would want them to, but let God have control and everything works out just right.
Anyway I received a phone call that reminded me to give God back the control and I was fine after that.
Kennedy Grace Bayer, what an unexpected blessing. I have to remember God knew all along she was our child and He will provide everything we need to get her home.


Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home