The Journey to Kennedy

This is about our daughter Kennedy Grace in Vietnam and the journey to bring her home.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Very Unexpected Good News!

What a day! We only had to work half a day today. Some of us were working on a mailing. In walks Katie my case worker and she said "Elaine I have some good new for you." My heart stopped. I was thinking she was going to tell me our paperwork is in Hanoi. NOPE! Been there done that! It is all back in the province and we should here about our G&R in 3 weeks!! What a wonderful very unexpected suprise! She made my day.
I think I am still in shock. Tomorrow while my family celebrates Thanksgiving I am going to add yet one more blessing to the list!
Thank you God!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:36 PM, Blogger Rachel said…

    YIPPEE! I just jumped on the computer quick (while my green bean casserole bakes:) to see if anyone had any updates on their blog! I'm so happy happy happy for you!

    I can't believe they didn't tell you everything had been to Hanoi already! Regardless, it's wonderful news just in time to give thanks!! :) I hope you hear something SOON!

     
  • At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awesome News!!! Bring that baby girl home!

     
  • At 8:48 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    Oh, wow!!! I love your good news! If I get organized enough, can I send a small photo album of new Sarah pictures with you to take to the orphanage? It would be a pocket-sized album.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home