The Journey to Kennedy

This is about our daughter Kennedy Grace in Vietnam and the journey to bring her home.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Its Getting Harder

Well the wait is getting harder. At the beginning of all this we thought Kennedy would be home by Thanksgiving or at least Christmas. I think with the holidays approaching it just makes the wait almost unbearable. I know she will be home when God is ready for her to come home...I just want her home now.
On the bright side I had a message today to call Olivia's mom (Olivia is Kennedy's buddy at the orphanage) anyway her and her husband are leaving next week for Vietnam to bring their precious Olivia home and she wanted to know if I would like to send something for Kennedy. That is so sweet. She is going to see how big Kennedy is and what size clothes and shoes she wears and get some pictures. Hopefully she will be able to give Kennedy a big hug from her mama & daddy.
And who knows maybe a miracle will happen and she will be home before the end of the year or I will at least travel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home