The Journey to Kennedy

This is about our daughter Kennedy Grace in Vietnam and the journey to bring her home.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Needing & Wanting

I have this overwhelming desire to get things done before I travel. Once I started making my to do list I realized how much there is to do! ARGH! Oh well it will keep me busy, I guess that is the point.
Take a trip with me to my fantasy world... We would have a bigger house with tons more room, new furniture in our new house, a car that would quit breaking down and money so I could be a full time stay at home mom. Yep that is my fantasy. Then reality hits. The house is to small, my furniture is falling apart, the car constantly needs work and I will have to work at least part time. BUT in this house is so much love, and on this furniture I have sat with my husband and made plans for our future and sat and shared joys and sorrows with my children and in this car I have had some of my best prayers and because I work it has opened doors for me. So if I had a choice between my fantasy and reality, well I would take reality any day!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:50 PM, Blogger Rachel said…

    Elaine, I'm so happy I came across your blog! Kennedy is so beautiful, I'm excited to follow your journey.

    Your fantasy world sounds like mine...maybe we'll meet there some day! :) I choose reality, too. It might be messy, but it's all worth it :) Take care!

    RachelR (Dillon boards)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home