The Journey to Kennedy

This is about our daughter Kennedy Grace in Vietnam and the journey to bring her home.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Angels in our Midst

Do you believe in angels? I do. We know angels can be seen or unseen, they can come in any form. They can bring us good news from a distant land. Today I needed some good news and there in my email box were the words "KENNEDY!"
My angels Mike and Casey who I have never met are in Vietnam to bring home their daughter Olivia who is Kennedy's friend. Why are they angels? Because they have gone above and beyond to reach out to Kennedy, kissing her, holding her hugging her. They have told her she is loved and we will be there soon to bring her home. They took the time to email me knowing it would mean everything to me.
Yes, I believe in angels.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:16 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    Happy Thanksgiving, Elaine! It won't be long before sweet Kennedy is home.

    Heather

     
  • At 11:11 AM, Blogger Rachel said…

    How wonderful that they were able to check up on Kennedy for you! Are you still waiting on provincial approval? Or are you past that now?

    I hope these holidays make the time fly by for you...you will be on a plane in no time! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home