The Journey to Kennedy

This is about our daughter Kennedy Grace in Vietnam and the journey to bring her home.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

How many times can you pack?!

Eight days until we leave for Vietnam! and fourteen days until our sweet girl is in my arms!!
I pack and repack, I need it, I don't need it, I have everything, I don't have everything! Good grief I drive myself nuts! One good thing, it sure keeps me busy!
Tonight we had dinner with one of the couples we are traveling with. I like them alot! I beleive God puts people together for a reason. It was like we had known each other for years. It is great because they live in Tulsa and thier son is in the same province as our daughter so we will stay close. There is another couple traveling and they live back east and are adopting from another province. Except for the time we travel to our provinces we will be together the whole trip!
I do hate leaving my family for a possible three weeks, but it is a small sacrifice to make.
Thank you God for all your sweet blessings!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh Elaine, I am SOOOO excited for you!!!! I'm sure you're going nuts getting everything together, but how FUN! You will have Kennedy very soon!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home