The Journey to Kennedy

This is about our daughter Kennedy Grace in Vietnam and the journey to bring her home.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Dreams

Last night I had a dream about Kennedy. I can't remember all of the dream but I do remember I was in Vietnam and I was holding her and she looked at me and said " I want my bottle mama." Of course in my dream I was amazed at how good her english was! :) So I have to think about what the dream means.
The night before Katie told me the good news about our paper work my sister had dreamed that I would receive news about Kennedy and travel. She was close!
I dream a lot and several of my dreams have had a profound message or meaning and it always had something to do with what was going on in my life.I can't wait to see if this dream means anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home