The Journey to Kennedy

This is about our daughter Kennedy Grace in Vietnam and the journey to bring her home.

Friday, January 05, 2007

Good Morning Vietnam!

We made it! We arrived at midnight and besides being a little tired it is beautiful and wonderful! It is Saturday around 11:27 am here. We already went out to see if we could cross the streets and we made it!
I can't beleive I am here. You wait and wait and then...well your here. It is sureal.
In four days I will finally get to meet, touch,hug, hold, kiss sweet Kennedy Grace (well if she will let me!) I can't wait.
Thank you to all of our family and friends And MY CO-WORKERS who are my family/friends who have prayed for us on our Journey to Kennedy. Your love and prayers mean so much.
I brought my sons laptop, and it doesn't work in my room :( I have a webcam so I could see my family. We have skype and I came down here to the business room and used their computer. I could see my beautiful crew but they could not see me. So if anyone out there has some advice let me know.
I feel a nap coming on.


7 Comments:

  • At 7:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Elaine!
    So glad to know you have made safely to VN. I know how surreal it is for you. Enjoy the sights of HCMC for the next few days and then before you know it, you will be holding Kennedy in your arms.
    You are in our prayers!
    Love, Kim

     
  • At 10:13 AM, Blogger Neil, Amy and The Girls said…

    Crossing the streets is something that concerns me too :o) I am so happy to hear you made it safely! I am looking forward to hearing about your journey to Ninh Thuan to meet Kennedy Grace! If you see Sophie Le (Le Thi Phuong Thiet)while you are there, please tell her I love her and can't wait to come get her! I so wish I was there too!

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad to hear you made it OK. I have absolutely no technical skills, so I can't help you out in that area, but I will continue to pray for you all!!!

     
  • At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so thrilled you're there!!! I don't know the last time I checked a blog this often! I have been sending up lots of prayers for you guys and will continue to do so! I finally have my picture disk and have been looking at Kennedy's sweet smile a lot the last couple of days! I can't believe you'll finally be seeing her in person so soon! God speed!
    Much Love,
    Casey

     
  • At 7:17 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    Hey Elaine! Natasha and I are sitting here visiting with our two little girls and we just thought we would check your blog. We're so happy for you to finally be in VN! Enjoy every minute!!!

    Heather and Natasha

     
  • At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mom and I send our love and our prayers!

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey sis,
    Glad you made it. Why do you have to wait to at least see Gracie (hehe)? Take lots of pictures and send what you can. It sounds like I should tell you to be careful crossing the street!
    Love ya.
    sis#4

     

Post a Comment

<< Home