The Journey to Kennedy

This is about our daughter Kennedy Grace in Vietnam and the journey to bring her home.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

A girl just wants to have fun!

Mighty One on the beach in Ninh Thuan.
I told Mike she loves to shop and he said "great I have to get a third job." My poor Mike he would if he had to. When he saw her on the web cam he grinned from ear to ear.
Kennedy is doing well. I took her to the big market today and that is when we finally had a melt down. To much stimuli to soon. Once she went back to the room
she was fine. She is such a blessing and a smile that would melt your heart.

6 Comments:

  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    Love the picture....jealous of the weather!

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Elaine, She is Beautiful!! Glad your trip is going well.

    Tami

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Soooo adorable. I guess I will have three nieces that want to do my make-up, hair and nails. I'll start moisturizing now.

    Is it too soon to ask when the family will be visiting Oregon? I will plan a trip back soon.

    Enjoy VN, Kennedy and the rest of the time you have there.

     
  • At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh she is too cute! And I agree with Heather...very jealous over the sunny, warm weather!! :)

     
  • At 8:04 PM, Blogger Chuck and Jean Anne said…

    Elaine...she is beautiful! All the best...and enjoy!

     
  • At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We're really happy for you. Some day we'll get our girl.

    Stacey

     

Post a Comment

<< Home