The Journey to Kennedy

This is about our daughter Kennedy Grace in Vietnam and the journey to bring her home.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

2 months ago today


Two months ago today I arrived home with our daughter Kennedy Grace. Her transition has been perfect! We have not had one issue. She is a doll baby for sure. Her personality comes out a little more each day. She is very funny and makes the funniest faces I have ever seen on a two year old! She tells us that she loves us and gives the best hugs & kisses. She loves the nursery at church and loves other children. When I first met her I said "Ma yoon Oanh" (sp?) which means Ma loves Oanh. The first time I said it she repeated it back and still repeats it every time I say it to her. She melts my heart. God has been very good to us and this little girl is one more blessing He has chosen for us.
Happy two month "Gotcha Day" Kennedy Grace. You are loved!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home