The Journey to Kennedy

This is about our daughter Kennedy Grace in Vietnam and the journey to bring her home.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Where does the time go?


It can't be May. Where does the time go? May 12th my baby boy Dustin turns 18 and on the 17th he graduates from High School, then the Marines. Talk about a lot of different emotions! I am happy, sad, elated, terrified and I have this ache in my heart that will not go away. I found this picture of him and his cousin. They look like brother and sister. This is how he is always smiling and having fun. I brought him on on Mothers Day. I remember on the ride home thinking "wow I am mom to three boys, cool."
I thought my family was complete. Not only does life go by to quick there are a lot of different roads you take along the way.



So to my Dustin. You are an awesome son and a Mothers Day gift no one will ever be able to top! I am so honored God chose you to be my son. As you go down lives many roads all I can say is" Keep God first always and enjoy the ride babe, its awesome!" I love you...Mom



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home